torstai 13. kesäkuuta 2013

Songs for the Broken Hearted

I feel very confused right now.
I know that there is a feeling I supposed to be feeling right now. So called Love. But instead of love, I feel nothing but bitter feelings. My angry soul is crying out loud, and it's getting insane.
I must be crazy. That's the only reason why I'm still alive.
 
So little time to loose. And fall from heaven.
 

 
I always keep wondering why I'm not good enough. Why I have to keep fighting all the time while the others just keep hanging around? They're relaxing in a comfortness. While I'm stuck. In some kind of hell.
My own, personal hell. I see no devils here but insted of Satan, I see anly my own reflection from a mirror.
 
And the reason why I am writing English, is very simple. In Finnish all this shit would sound like stupid. Even more stupid than it does now, in English.
 
I have been very close to happiness. I have had my hands reaching it, almost touching it.
But then, as always, something has gone wrong.
I have lost it completely.
 
And now I'm again in the soft darkness, waiting for someone to save me. Waiting for someone to stop me. Waiting for someone to stop my misery. Waiting for the happiness.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti