torstai 29. joulukuuta 2011

Here am I in my little bubble


Oh brother, I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you 'cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true,
I'm so scared about the future
and I wanna talk to you


Oh I wanna talk to you

Are you lost or incomplete?
Tell me how you feel
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak

Do something that's never been done!

So you don't know where your going but you wanna talk
And you feeling like you're going where you've been before
And tell anyone who'll listen that you feel ignored
Nothing's really making any sense no more


Let's talk, let's talk
Let's talk let's talk


One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me

When the future's architectured
By a carnival of idiots on show

If you love me
Won't you let me know?


Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautiful

For you I bleed myself dry

Here am I in my little bubble

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be
lost



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti